Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Yaayness For The Shoutbox

Yaay! I finally have a shoutbox!

Recently, I realised that my blog is not as unreadable as I thought it to be. Some people I know actually told me that they read my blog from time to time. I know the "Comments" function is not really that popular, and hence, I have decided to have a shoutbox, so that they will have some place to yak. You all know what to do, eh? *hint hint*

Well, if this shoutbox is still empty, I will know that I am not popular! =P

Was watching another episode of Beating Hearts. Apparently, Dongwan-shi seems to appear only in the first two episodes. Not very sure, maybe he will pop up again. Hehheh. But I am really enjoying this "experimental drama" a lot. I think it has a really interesting concept, and a great plot.

This episode I was watching is about a transgender who underwent the operation to correct her gender, without the knowledge her family. I used the word "correct" because I do believe that there are females in this world who are borned as males, due to an unfortunate twist of fate.

Anyway, she is now trying to build a life all over again, but as a female, and tries to get in touch with her family, whom she had not contacted in a few years. It's not easy because her brother finds it difficult to accept the fact that he's no longer a "hyung", but an "oppa", and was really harsh towards her.

It's sad how the world can be so judgemental, even towards people who are family. Family is family, a person can change anything on the outside, but what is inside will always remain the same. How come so few people understands that?