Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tumbling Digweed

It's been a long while since I wrote a proper blog entry.

Sometimes it's really difficult to just sit down and immediately be able to write something that is interesting and/or meaningful, especially since I am still not used to the keyboard and have trouble finding the "Home" and "End" buttons.

Also because I am getting pretty comfortable with my life, that has gotten pretty routine, in a good way, and have lesser stuffs to complain about.

I guess anger makes for stronger urges to blog? And people seem to pay more attention when your entries are negative, whether they are just being plain busybodies or are really concerned about you.

Another factor is probably due to the so many options at self-expression nowadays. It used to be me, my msn tag and my blog for lengthier stuffs. Now there is Facebook, Twitter, and godknowswhatelsethereisoutthere! And it's so easy and quick to update those that blogging becomes an alternative's alternative.

I would like to point out that up to this point, I have spent the past half an hour writing and it's not even that interesting.

Sigh, maybe I should try to be angry and full of angst again.