Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Hands Flying About



Haha! If I do say so myself, freaking demure leh! Din't know I have it in me to look this demure wor! Muahahahahaaha!

Okay, self-admiration moment over.

Did this scrape piece when I was trying out the sorta-new-to-me Windows 7 Movie Maker. I have no idea what I am going to use it for though. Maybe another montage for my Pinkies? Hahaha! We'll see.

Haha! Eating out of his hands alright.

Found out that Taemin is kinda conscious when it comes to his singing. Judging from videos, he does sound pitchy at times during live performances. But then so do a lot of singers nowadays. I do think that he is improving though. He's young, there is still plenty of room. Haha, I am so biased. Though I really do believe that with hard work, all singers will get better with time, in terms of singing techniques. So sure. He gets to hang out with Onew and Jonghyun, I am certain it will rub off somehow. At most ask him to go ask Park Jungmin or Kim Hyung Jun to help him loh. =D Blah! I don't know what I am saying lar.

Oh, and something has come to my notice of late.


Whoa! Minho you dog! Hiding all those abs underneath that quiet nice guy charm of yours! This is why less is more sometimes. You feel so pleasantly surprised.

Lee Joon, learn a thing or two!

I think I am going to be killed by MBlaq fans. Or ninjas. Oh well.

PS: 또 설사... 또또또또또!!! 왜 그래? 정말 미치겠다!