Friday, October 12, 2012

Pop

Recently, I find myself feeling the distance with friends that I have known for a long time and really care about, and at the same time, feeling closer with some new friends and friends I have known for a lesser period of time.

Am I changing? Or rather, are my requirements in friends changing that I don't feel as much connection with some, but others?

I am not sure.

I would really like to put in more effort for these friends. I do care about them. People who knows me know that there is nothing I value more than loyalty and friendship.

I have gone through some really memorable experiences with them, both the good and the bad. Am I really the kind of person who can just overlook everything like that?

Is this something that all people who ends up old and friendless go through? I don't think everyone was born to turn into cranky, mean old pricks. Surely, something must have happen along the way?

Maybe this is it?

For some weird reason, this post started out as contemplative but now seems really funny.

Damn.

Oh well.