Sunday, May 08, 2005

Sea and Beach

Trying to be a reaponsible blogger here, and try to blog as much as I can. I am so exhausted! I had a lecture in the afternoon, then rushed to Zhen Zhen's birthday BBQ. I stupidly took Bus 61, and ended up taking a 2 hour ride to Eunos, which thereafter, I had to take a cab to Bedok to meet Jasu and Dav, because I was really late.
Reaching East Coast, I finally got myself into a better mood. I love going to the beach! Especially at night. It's so peaceful sitting there, with the tinge of salt in the air, and the waves crushing against the shore. I've always love being near the sea. The vastness of it always seemed to clear my mind.

I used to enjoy going to East Coast alone on weekdays just to cycle, and enjoy the quietness. I could think a million wayward thoughts and fantasize about what life would be like 10 years down the road. It's been ages since I last done that. Somehow, it seemed like I've grew less and less independent with each day. The thought of going anywhere alone bothers me. Or maybe I have just become more practical, no longer someone who fantasizes by the beach anymore.

Still, I like being near the sea. Maybe it's the piscean in me, but being near the sea clears my head, and make me feel so much better. There, I've blabbered on and on about the sea and the beach, and yada. Who says I don't have a romantic soul?