Thursday, October 12, 2006

Silly Girl Topples Over

I fell down in school yesterday.

Correction, I toppled into school yesterday. >_<

The stupid main gate in my school, which everyone has to walk through to get into school, have this raised rung that you have cross over. And I don't know if I was sleeping on my feet or what, but while trying to "cross over the treshold", I tripped and toppled over.

And know what is the worse thing? NO ONE BOTHERED TO HELP ME!!! There I was, sitting on the ground like a pathetic loser, and the people just stood there looking at me. The thing that irritates me the most is that, the opening of the gate is really small, so I was kinda blocking the only entrance people can come in, and they rather just stand outside the gate, staring at the silly girl who toppled into the school, instead of doing something, even if it is to ensure they get into the school faster. SHIBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And so, I have to pick myself up and walk away, acting nonchalant, like it's a daily occurrence for me to topple over into the school.

ANGRY!!!

Oh well, it's kinda funny now that I think of it. Someone like me toppling over into school. Somewhere in the world, someone who really hates me is celebrating right now. And I do get something out of it. I realised that the benefits of falling down is that, you will really appreciate the beauty of NOT falling a lot. >_< Damnmit! The school should really do something about the fucking gate! Grrrr...

Anyway, in case anyone is interested, as of last count, there are four bruises and a scraped elbow. I am beginning to appreciate the beauty of having a healthy elbow too...