Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Cause

I know, I know. I am entirely like over-posting here. But hey, overcompensation is a form of making up for an unhappy childhood and a dis-fragmentation in your fundamental social cognition abilities.

I am also totally crapping here, I have absolutely no idea what I am talking about.

But anyway, I have to post because I absolutely HAVE to show my UTTER DISPLEASURE at the fact that the new Chun Li (aka Kristin Kreuk) HAVE NO HAIR BUNS!!!

WHAT THE DIU IS UP IS WITH THAT???!!!???

Chun Li without hair buns? That is just like watching any other regular chick who can fight somersault around! What ponytails? PFFT! ME NO LIKEY!

This is WRONG! This is BLASPHEMY! This is MADNESS!

THIS IS SPARTA!!!

Oh sorry. Wrong movie.

Anyway, it's just wrong lar! So in order to mourn the lack thereof hair buns in the movie and to show my unhappiness, I've decided to...


...MAKE A STATEMENT!

Yes! I am NOT happy!