Wednesday, March 18, 2009

You Never Know What You Will Find On The WWW

I was randomly searching for some Liu Qian videos when I came across the following:


OMG! It's 刘小谦!!!

*fainted*

太扯了吧!!!

I mean, I've sang more than my fair share of this song in my heyday of pretending I could reach Ah Mei's highest pitch at KTVs. I vaguely remember some magic tricks being performed in the MV.

I did not really thought about whether it was a real magic performance or whatever. I also remember thinking that the magician was kinda gay.

BUT I WOULD NEVER HAVE THOUGHT THAT SO MANY YEARS LATER, I WOULD BECOME A GREAT ADMIRER OF HIS ARTISTRY.

Diu~~~

Seriously, sometimes the very person you don't give a moment's notice to might just become the very person you put on a pedestal some day.

Wah, this also mean he's really been around for quite a while in the showbiz industry. Just that it took people a long time to finally realise how good he is.

Interesting...