Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend Update

Woohoo!

I am pleased to report that after my intensive deep-cleansing mask treatments and the crapload of stuffs I pile on my face, my chin breakout seems to be under control, and the spots seems to be diminishing.

But still not entirely though. I think I need a really good pimple gel or something. But I noticed a change ever since I started using the apricot scrub. So maybe all my skin needs is regular scrubbing.

Hmmm...

Anyway, I BOUGHT IT!!!


Woohoo!!!

Hahaha. Sorry the picture is a bit small. Got it off Google. I took a picture, but the bluetooth is not working properly on my S10. Still trying to configure stuffs. Sigh, the road to a new netbook is more tedious than I thought.

But it's okay!

Okay, I am starting to sprout nonsense. Almost bedtime!

Tomorrow Monday again. Bleh.