Thursday, March 05, 2009

A Masking Experience

OUCH!!!

I think I literally tore half of my face off!!!

Scary huh?

But I hereby put to you that such pain is common in the pursue of beauty.

Sigh...

Anyway, what I did was to conduct a peel-off mask on myself today. Namely the very popular peel-off mask made famous by 女人我最大. Commonly known as the Shiseido Black Mask but which has the official name of Shiseido Vital Perfection Mineral Mud Blackhead Removal Mask.

I ordered it because my friends said it's really good and it came in the post today. I was really excited about it at first, because although I am using a really good deep-cleansing mask, I felt that a good peeling is in order from time to time too.

So I did it.

And it hurts like a goddamn m*therf*rker. Yes, it is THAT painful that I was actually swearing as I was tearing it off.

Tears actually came to my eyes as I was tearing it off and I even accidentally peeled off a couple of eyebrow hairs along with it.

Diu~~~

Oh well, but at least my face looks really clear and smooth now.

But the damn thing says to do it 2 - 3 times a week? Siao boh?

Bleh.