Thursday, February 19, 2009

Travel Log.Date

It's been a while!

It may be hard to believe but I really haven't been using the computer much for the past week or so, much less update my blog.

But old habits die hard and since now I finally get a bit of "down" time, it's lazing in front of the computer again.

Somehow the past two weeks had gone by in a whirl; ask me exactly what I have done and I probably wouldn't be able to give an accurate answer.

But it has been somewhat interesting.

Questioning if this is the kind of life that I really want?

I can really see myself doing this.

Decisions are in order! But it's probably not the right time yet, so I will have to shelf this idea for a while longer and see what happens.

Keep In View!

Whatever it is, I am glad that I made this trip. Perhaps maybe in a few months or so when things are different, I will be back here again. Or someplace else.

At least now I know exactly what I am looking for.

Anyway, scheduled flight on Tuesday.

I am coming home.