Sunday, February 01, 2009

After Hours

I always feel so awake after coming home from clubbing.

Probably because by the time I remove my makeup and take a shower, I become extremely alert.

But too lazy to blog about my fun fun fun Saturday. Maybe tomorrow if I am not too tired after going on CNY rounds with the Pinkietons.

Yes I am still doing CNY visitations. Usually by now, most people are probably done. I even have house visits next weekend... Right up to the last few days of CNY.

I am so popular because I have so many friends! *proud*

Okay, I am almost ready to sleep, but here's a random thought:

What is the correct way to "dispose" of the red packets that you already emptied ($_$)

I realised that I still have red packets from last year, last last year, last last last year, so and so forth.

Bleh.

I am always not entirely sure what to do with them. They look too pretty throw, and I am not sure if you can reuse red packets, in case there are any unpleasant consequences like bad luck for the rest of the year or something. So I just keep them in my drawer where they would stay for eternity until I know what to do with them.

Oh noes! I DO NOT want a drawer over-brimming with red packets! I can just imagine opening the drawer ten years down the road and having all the red packets shoving their way out of the drawer. And WORST CASE! They would fall to the floor and I have to pick them up!

NOOOOOO, I AM TOOOO LAZY TO DO ANYTHING OF THE SORT!

Then eventually they will just fill up my entire room! And when I open my room door, they will surge out like a bloody wave of... erm...

Okay, I have GOT TO calm down.

Maybe I can make some CNY decorations with them next year or something?

Hmmm, suddenly feel that red packets are like one of those pretty but useless things in our lives. It has one purpose and one purpose only. And the highlight is not even the red packet itself but the contents ($_$).

Okay, suddenly feel sleepy. Must be all that dramatic fantasizing.

Off to snooze land.

Till next time.