Saturday, January 31, 2009

To Be... That.

I am so tired!

Gonna go to bed right after I finished my deep cleansing mask.

Which should be right about now, but I am just so lazy to go flake off the mask before washing it off.

The flaking off is always the troublesome part.

Took half day today and had a pleasant afternoon with Gou Gou. Went to the temple to seek blessings for the new year, then walking around Bugis, followed by a high tea session at Royal Copenhagen at Takashimaya.

We ordered the set for two. The cakes were not too bad, although I did not really like the open faced sandwich. But the scones were delicious! Too bad we did not managed to finish everything.

After that, met up with Bao Bao and went to her house to her place for some mahjong. It's been a long while! Her family members are so fun and friendly too.

Overall, a pleasant day. =)

Oh, and I met a really interesting person today. He's pretty funny-looking. In a good way. I don't know how to describe lar. Shall observe him more if I happen to chance onto him again. Shouldn't be too difficult bah.

Okay, time to flake and sleep.