Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday Chatter

Nua nua nua nua~~~

Lazy Saturdays in front of the lappy have become something I really look forward to during the weekdays.

No timeline as to when I absolutely have to stop or I would not be able to wake up in time ala the weekdays.

It's always when you have to stop doing something that you crave to do it more. Just a few more minutes! Humans are seriously 犯贱 de lah!

Met up with the Pinkies yesterday, it was a small turnout of PS, Ting Ting, Ah Xia and me. We went to this place near Raffles Place to eat their cook fry. Me and PS frequently have our dinners there, as they have per person portions of stingray sets at affordable prices.

But they made us wait so long for our food yesterday! Grrr! Although they kept telling us that they did not, I strongly believe that they really forgot about our orders.

The point here is not that we were so hungry, we had to eat IMMEDIATELY. The thing is at least tell us honestly, so we can have an idea of how much longer we have to wait. Don't just keep telling us that it's coming when it's still going to take 15 minutes before it's ready, and kept serving food to people who came way later than us!

But anyway, as usual, PS was funny. She had some CNY goodies in a paperbag, and she told us to remind her to take it before we leave. But as expected, none of us remembered, and we were walking towards City Hall already before she remembered, so we have to walk back, then restart our way to City Hall again.

Me with my sorely-abused-by-new-shoes feet no less. I am such a good friend hor. LOL.

Anyway, we got to City Hall and settled down at Starbucks to wait for Tien to come join us. And while waiting, PS' CNY goodies 又出事了!

We were trying to make ourselves comfortable when somehow the entire paperbag fell to the floor from a high distance (at least to the paperbag, it's high lar) with a very loud PAH!

Poor CNY goodies... So 多灾多难. First kena 遗弃, then after that tio accident.

We chatted until about 11 plus and decided to call it a night and catch the last train home.

But, somehow, don't know why we talk talk talk on the train, and decided to go to Bukit Gombak for some porridge, with PS and Ah Xia's boyfriends. We are so spontaneous and impromptu!

That's Pinkies for you.

Anyway, received an indignant message this morning saying that calling someone a SOMEONE in caps no less is rude. So said person shall henceforth be known as The Friend, caps-specific. Hope The Friend will be much happier now. ;P

Suddenly wonders if The Friend is stalking me. Seems like everytime I update my blog, The Friend would be one of the first few who reads it. 鸡婆到点! LOL.

Was dwelling in my dreamland of red walls, valiant generals and humongous blades when a SMS came in from a friend at around 430 am. I had absolutely no idea what he was saying, so I dropped him a call just to make sure everything was okay. He ended up telling me about some China girl or something.

Then, this very 无聊 friend of mine, fell asleep... FELL ASLEEP! MID-CHAT! I could even hear him snoring. DUH! 没礼貌到点!

So this is the reason why Supootman says we must always filter!

Hehheh, when you see me chattering non-stop like that, it means I am in a really fantastic mood.

Yeah, Jasu is back! Meeting up with her and the rest of the girls later.

Today is going to be fun~~~