Thursday, January 08, 2009

A Girl's Right To... Write

Eyyyy, I took some time to update myself with some of my friends' blogs today, and I made the observation that many of them are really good bloggers. Ahhh, and I suddenly feel like my writing has gone downhill over the years.

OMG! WTF!

Not sure if it was my failed week-and-a-half stint at a local magazine (okay, I don't even want to think about that now), after which they did not even call me back, or the lack of sleep, or or the fact that nothing really interesting ever happens to me anymore, but I seem to have lost that urge to really sit down and write something.

Gone are the days when I can just spend hours typing away on my computer, putting all the fabulous people I have running through in my head with their amazing situation into writing.

While I still have lots of ideas popping into my head all the time, somehow, I just don't feel like writing about them anymore.

OMG, what is happening to me? =[

Like that how to fulfil my wish of penning my first completed manuscript before I turn 30?

Maybe I could do a little thin one?

Eyyyy, but I don't really know what I really want to write about. Hmmm, don't ask me to write about love, please. I don't want to drag some poor 20-year-old girl, who might just believe that I am the Queen Guru of love, into the muds.

I can't possibly write an autobiography right? Who would want to read that? The people who wants to read about me can already do so here.

OMFG, I am giving myself a headache.

Okay, I need to rest. Bye.

Now you know why I can never seem to finish writing anything.

Baaaah!