Monday, December 29, 2008

Mopey People Are So Annoying

Good Monday!

Just came back from a cycling trip from Pengarang over the weekend and now my arse hurts like hell. The bicycles we got were so uncomfortable! Bah!

Anyway, it was kinda nice to have a short overnighter in a quiet villagey place like Pengarang. Everything seems so different there. But I think I would probably go mad if I have to live there permenently. No shopping centres and nothing to do at night.

Oh well, I am so glad that this week is so short! 3 MORE DAYS TO 2009! Yaay!

Although, honestly I don't see why people get so excited about the new year. It's just another year, not like crossing over to the new year, I will suddenly sprout wings and start to fly or something.

But I am going to have a great week! Going to my friend, Yiting's house for a gathering on eve and after that, it's off to Genting until Sunday! Finally I have a short trip to look forward to! Although it's only Genting and probably a day in KL, but the idea of going on a trip just cheers me up so much.

Okay, my arse, or rather my arse bone, really hurts! I must sit in a certain angle and position or it will really sting. Damn you, uncomfortable bicyle from the bicycle shop from Changi!

Oh well, I shall take consolation in the fact that I am having a supremely good hair day today. I always seem to have good hair day after I come back from overnighting. Maybe it's because I don't get to wash and condition my hair properly? I don't know. But my fringe is in such a perfect shape today! Hopefully it stays till the end of the day.

Kekekeke!

Okie... Back to work now...