Tuesday, December 30, 2008

An Ode To The Ugly Nails

Okay. Seriously, seriously I have no idea what the hell is going on with women's nails nowadays.

They look so...

Cluttered and messed up.

Don't believe me? Take a look at this shit.


This looks so wtf, doesn't it?

I know, I know, I don't have much nails to even scratch my backside, who am I to judge those long, shiny manicures, right? But hello, I have eyes? I know when something unsightly is offending my long-suffering pupils. Ahhh, the evils that they have to be exposed to.

I mean there can be tastefully done nail arts such as some on the following picture:


But definitely not this:


*horror*

There are definitely 10 thousand hundred million too many beady thinggys on those nails.

Okay, maybe they are not really all that atrocious, but I am in a pissy mood today, so anything that I don't like the slightest shall bear the brunt. And in case you want to say anything, SHADDAP! Be thankful it's not you!

Baaaah!