Friday, January 23, 2009

Dong Dong Dong Qiiiiiaaaaang!

HARPI CHEESENESE NUUUUUUUUUUU YAAAAAAAA TO ALL!!!

Apparently lousy English is the in thing now.

So there.

I am IN! WOOTS for me.

Anyway, know I haven't been updating for a while. Been kinda busy with certain 不良 activities. Hehheh.

I know, I know, how much more 不良 can my life get? It's already 不良到点 as SOMEONE likes to say. *grins*

Actually I do have a few interesting blog entries sitting incomplete on my desktop at home and in my phone. My thumns always get so cramped typing on my phone, hence the unfinished entries littering my folders.

So maybe if I have some free time on Sunday, I might get around to it. ;)

Anyway, hope the new lunar year will bringforth lots of good fortune for all!

"The new lease of life that you brought with you. Just for that."