Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fashion VS Laziness

Something has come to notice off late.

It's becoming alarmingly apparent to me that teenagers have become the masters when it comes to beauty and fashion. While the adults, as they advance from their teenagehood seems to go through a process of backward synthesis; slowly losing grip of all that is hot and trendy and trudge tiredly after their younger counterparts, trying desperately to catch up.

BLEH!

Oh the abomination.

As if it's not enough that youth ALWAYS looks good.

Well, if I were still 15 years old, with all that time on my hands, apart from allocating some to make the least minimum grade in order to pass my subjects, some to ogle at guys, some to go out with friends, I would have ALL that extra time to make myself pretty too.

God, I sound old. And bitter.

I am not sure when it happened. But I used to at least have a wee bit of inclination to TRY to keep up to date with all these stuffs. Now it seems like even shopping is a chore.

For instance, I was out with Gou Gou yesterday. And I told her about this dress I really like from this shop. She told me to go try it out. I contemplated for a two whole seconds before deciding that I was too lazy.

Sigh.

Of course one could argue that with the time I spend writing this blog entry, I could probably have bought a couple of dresses already. But somehow...

Lazying around just seem so much more appealing than going out.