Sunday, February 08, 2009

Will The Real Magician Please Stand Up?

Shaking my legs now and waiting for 3 am before I start getting ready.

My flight out is 6.05 am. Talk about EARLY.

Hopefully I will be back in no time.

Went to Yong-ge and Zhang-xiong's (they are not a gay couple, they are brothers aka The Lau Bros) place today to bai nian, followed by Yiting's house where her very nice Mum prepared a steamboat feast for us.

Watched Defiance about three quarters way at the Lau Bro's before the movie was suddenly stopped for reasons unknown to me. So I requested a switch to the less serious Mummy 3.

Defiance is really very good. Too bad I did not get to see the ending. Mummy 3 is seriously entertaining lar! Maybe because I am a big fan of the franchise.

Yiting's place was fun and noisy as usual, of course I contributed much of the noise. I even started playing with some of the toys meant for the baby her Mum is babysitting. Kids' toys nowadays are really interesting.

Anyway, I have a new intrigue! Liu Qian, that alarmingly girlish looking magician who is quite a hit in Taiwan right now. His magic is seriously making him very, very cool, albeit the fact that he has finer features and better skin than me.

Bleh.

And if anyone was watching Zhong Yi Da Ge Da just now, they would have caught another alarmingly girlish, but slightly more good-looking magician on the show. Now that is what I call a handsome guy. Got dimples somemore, I rike.

Okay, I am seriously very sleepy now.

Must... not... fall... asleep...

Have... to... catch... flight...