Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Mid-Week Updates

Covering reception duties for the next 45 minute or so.

Phew.

Anything to get away from my desk. I am feeling drained just coming to work.

But there was good news yesterday. OH HAPPY DAY!!! Now if things could just get a little better, and life would be good.

Almost anyway.

I have afterwork activities everyday this week. I am so awesomely happening wor! But AHHH! I can just feel myself getting heavier with each bite of food that I eat.

Bleh.

Anyway, a record of activities this week...

Monday was a quick dinner at East Coast Lagoon with SPM because I had to pass him some stuffs before I met up with Gou Gou and Bao Bao. Gou Gou then drove us to this Irish pub at ECP for a short chillout session.

Gou Gou is going home today. Boohoohoo~~~

GOU GOU~~~ BON VOYAGE~~~ We will meet again in Ou Mun... For mah jeok, okaaaay~~~

Anyway, the Irish pub is really quite nice; if I stay in the East, I would probably go there, even on a weekday, more often. Should ask the Pinkietons to go sometime.

Tuesday was at Book Cafe again with SPM. We were supposed to have a discussion about something, but ended up crapping nonsense again. DUH. Anyway, I have heard about Book Cafe so many times, but only get to go there now.

Nice ambience, quiet and relaxing. It's more for if you like some place more toned down and comfy. We sat outside in the smoking area, but I took a quick peek inside, the sofas looked extremely cozy. I rike~~~

Moving on...

Tonight will be Essential Brew with Chris, Cindy and Lyn. I've been there before, so no surprise there.

Tomorrow is the long-awaited CNY dinner with Tan Men Men and the rest of my kakis at work. LOL. We are probably going to eat at Asian Kitchen.

And Friday is Pinkietons' yearly CNY reunion dinner. This year without Yun Yun and Nie Nie.

Phew. Even just reading through, I feel tired. Although I enjoy going out with my friends, but every day after work is a bit xiong sia. No wonder this week I so tired.

And not forgetting I still have visitations on Saturday as well as a probable Sunday dinner with The Friend who will be returning from the True Orient.

Oh my. I seriously need to rest up.