Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Homecoming!

I am home!

I managed to unpack some of my luggage, which is not a lot actually but I am just too lazy to sort out the clean clothes from the dirty ones that I haven't washed at Gou Gou's place. WANYU TIEN HAR~~~

Anyway, I realised that I have bought nothing much during this trip but MAKEUP AND SKINCARE PRODUCTS!

Seriously.

I have a new Benefit pressed powder, a Mac gel eyeliner, an unknown brand liquid eyeliner (recommended by Kei Kei), a set of Clinique 3-step system AND a travel set that comes with eye makeup remover and eye cream, their turnabout 15-minutes mask and a Borghese mud mask. I also got a free gift set from the DFS Macao promoter because I bought so much Clinique products, which contains a travel size cleanser, a moisture cream, another eye cream and a lip gloss.

And knowing how vain I have become, Gou Gou and Kei Kei gave me a Mary Kay mineral foundation powder, which I haven't tried but am sure it's good because I heard so much raves from Gou Gou and Kei Kei about Mary Kay's products.

Wah, so vain, so vain! But I likey~~~

I even cleared out all my old skincare and makeup products, wiped the space over before I introduced all my new loots into their new home.

Heeeheheeheheheeheheheheheeheheeheeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Okay, I am getting demented from the lack of sleep.

Good night!