Friday, March 06, 2009

Office Tuttle

TBIF!!!

Upside: It's Friday and my hair is behaving for once. I am also looking forward to the weekend chalet.

Downside: My eyeball hurts for no particular reason. And my chin still has not cleared up!

Been really trying to take care of my skin since I came back from Macau. And it looks like it's working except for my chin. Even my forehead looks less porous. I don't know what to do! *glares angrily down at chin*

Okay, so it's literally impossible to stare down at your own chin. But have a bit of imagination, will ya?

Anyway, don't think the Pinkies are meeting tonight, but no mind. I shall have a relaxing me-time Friday instead. Thinking if I should watch a movie after work then go home for some more masking, planning to do one of the mask sheets along with the eye mask I just got, or just grab dinner and go home to watch dvds while conducting the abovementioned masking.

Eyyy, I really want to catch "He's Just Not That Into You" though.

Okay, no mind. The day is still long.

-yawn-

But I know the weekend is going to be fun.

Lalala.