Tuesday, March 10, 2009

OH YAAYNESS!!!

Nothing like a little shopping after work to lift up the spirits! And I finally found what I've been looking for ages!


BRTC Multiplex Balm BB Cream!

This BB cream is sold out in so many Guardians, that I've almost given up hope and bought another one. I've been using BRTC's Gold Caviar BB cream, but I think it's too nourishing for my skin. It works fine on my cheeks, but my T-zone keeps breaking out. Read a lot of good reviews on the multiplex, so fingers crossed!

I also got this:

Apricot Scrub: Gentle

I need a good facial scrub and this came highly recommended from friends and Flowerpod reviews, so I thought I will give it a try. I also heard that it can be a little too "coarse", so I got the gentle one. And I really like the name; apricot scrub just sounds so... delicious. Heh.

And of course, I knew that when I reach home, I will be greeted with this:

Yaay! My package from Pichuya!


Hohoho! Happiness!

They even included two free samples of Shiseido's mask (the black and white packets). Good customer service, ey?

Okay, I am off to play with my new purchases. But before I go...


My delicious dinner, duck with preserved vegetables. Slurp.

Oh, what a wonderful day!