Friday, April 24, 2009

Whoosh!

I am so tired!!!

But it was definitely a good day being the tour guide, albeit one who always got lost, for a change.

Took quite a few pictures while showing Wanyee around. Had to give it to her, she was very patient whenever I got lost, and just waited for me to figure out my way. And in my defense, I kept getting lost because I lost the paper that outlines the bus routes for me.

Take bus economical mah. If take taxi, go anywhere also no problem de loh!

We managed to go to Senado Square and Barra, before meeting up with her colleagues at Fisherman's Wharf. We then went to squeeze with all the DLR's to go Zhuhai.

Wanyee's colleagues really can shop! Think between them, they bought like 30 pairs of shoes? Haha, the power of shopping and China's extremely affordable mass produces.

Okay, I am dead beat now, so my English is going downhill. Gonna finish doing my mask, do some housekeeping and go to bed.

Another round of Zhuhai tomorrow, this time with Jocelyn and her friends. =]