Thursday, June 25, 2009

Are You My Friend? Really?

If the people that I care about don't even bother that I do, then is it so wrong that I stop giving a shit about them?

If you really know what it is to be a friend, then maybe I don't have to try so hard to find reasons to convince myself that you are indeed a friend.

If you don't believe in me, then maybe I shouldn't trouble myself explaining so much because obviously you don't understand me right from the beginning.

Make sense much?

Maybe I should start listing down criterion for friends or maybe set a higher filter. Because it's amazing sometimes, how the actions of people that are not even related to me in anyway except by way of the label "friend", and I use the word sparingly, can really affect me.

But then, if I really start doing so, I will probably end up with little or no friends at all, which right now, does not seem like such a remote possibility.

I need a puppy.