Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Updato! Updato!

I was searching for a snack and found ...


A packet of Japanese crackers that I bought from Daiso weeks ago and forgot about. Happieeee!

So I tore it open and picked the first piece of chip I saw, which incidentally had the prettiest colour of the lot.


See? Light green! So pretty!!!

But I forgot one very important thing in Japanese culture...

LIGHT GREEN = WASABI = EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ACCCK!!! KNN 的辣!!! 辣到我妈妈的女儿都不认得!!!

Luckily there is only a grand total of three pieces in the pack, which I immediately disposed off into a terrible, unfortunate demise of crushed chips. HAHA! TAKE THAT, STUPID, EVIL, LIGHT GREEN WASABI CHIPS!

In my opinon, wasabi is the vilest-tasting thing in the world and SHOULD NOT BE SLIPPED INTO DELICIOUS JAPANESE CRACKERS, IN SUCH A PRETTY COLOUR SOMEMORE, TO CHEAT INNOCENT AND ADORABLE JAPANESE CRACKERS LOVERS LIKE ME!!!

In other updates, here's a picture of the canine:


Uber unhappy that I am holding him like that because he cannot bite my hand.

Is it just me or is there evil in his eyes? But he's still uber awesomeness because he is just so uber cute. UBER HUGO!!! <3 <3

PS: No offence to Japanese or wasabi-lovers, even though technically I think you are putting crap in your mouth. But that's just a technicality.

PSS: Love my new black nails! After years of wanting some black finger nails, I finally got them! Proud of myself for not chewing them off. Yet.

PSSS: If anyone is wondering why I chose that colour for the word "evil", I am not exactly sure what colour evil is, but that colour kinda looks like shit colour, and hence so.