Wednesday, February 24, 2010

27

So the broad has turned 27, arguably the next phase of life. What's next?

Well, honestly, I don't feel any different than I was from yesterday. I don't feel like a lot has changed. I still feel as silly, as 38, as bohliao as I was 10 years ago.

Yet things have changed. I AM older, no denying that, and had a fair share of how difficult, even painful, life can get sometimes.

But the important thing is that it's all good. Had been for a long time.

I know that there are still a lot of things to do, a lot of dues to pay. But it's all in the scheme of things. There isn't much time but there is no need to rush either.

I have been reading more recently. Going to the library is becoming a once or twice a week routine for me. And I am trying to read more of different stuffs, not just the romance sex fluff books that I love so much. Re-discovering that love for reading is somewhat of a wonderful thing to me.

Nothing like reading to bring you to another world and open your eyes to interesting new insights.

It's all part of the good.