Saturday, March 27, 2010

I Do. Not. Yet.

As a single lady in her almost-late twenties, I am constantly faced with questions of when am I going to find a nice boy, throw a fun wedding (my wedding will be fun dammit!) and pop some cute babies.

It's getting so frustratingly frequent recently that I am all about ready to throw in the towel and tell them that I am actually a secret agent nun from Shaolin Temple and not allowed to get married.

Seriously, who don't want? 谁无父母? 谁无屁股? 谁不想结婚生子?

I am learning not to be too worried about it, maybe the people around me should chill the hell out and stop being so anxious that I will be single forever. Why arh? Scared I old liao don't have people to feed me then I will steal your food, issit??

Because assure you, I can, I am the person who should be the most worried about it. But if it's not in the cards, it's not in the cards. We can't force things to happen, we can only cross our fingers, keep playing the cards we are dealt, and hope for the best. (天胡! 地胡! 大三元! 小四喜! 十...三...妖!!!)

Besides, I am terrible in my choice of guys. I always pick the worst guy to fall for, for me. Not to say the guys I like are horrible, but just that if you put two guys in front of me, a suitable one and an unsuitable one, I will choose the unsuitable one and end up being unhappy.

Until I can sort that shit out, I guess it is good to be single. Have my hands full trying to terrorise stupid email support staffs who gives me stupid replies anyway.