Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Little Bit Of Anything

I am bored.

I am current with all episodes of How I Met Your Mother and 30 Rock. I am saving NCIS: LA for my daily commute to distract me from the urge to strangle people. I am also quite caught up with the Hollywood gossips and know that Lindsay Lohan has been sentenced to jail and Mel Gibson is allegedly crazy.

Which means that I have nothing to occupy my mind with right now.

So I blog.

Thinking about Inception quite a bit the past couple of days. Wondering if I should watch it again. It's quite a ride. Should I? Should I?

I am in such a good mood today for no particular reason. Crazy woman. But I am attributing it to finally having a proper desk space in a more open area, instead of being holed up in my previous seat. I always felt like I was a bear in a cave enclosure, waiting for people to come visit. Especially after the new girls came; 3 person sharing oxygen between two walls is not conducive for the brain. It's like three bears in a cave enclosure, waiting for people to come visit.

Hmmm... Still bored.

Fine! I shall go and Google for some half naked pictures of Taylor Lautner, apparently his torso is the star of New Moon, which I have not watched yet. Maybe a couple of nice pictures of his torso will encourage me to watch it.

There is just something about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Steward that I do not like. I think deep down, deep deep down, I don't think they are good enough for the role of Edward and Bella.

THERE! I SAID IT!

I do like Robert Pattinson, he's one of those characteristic-type actors that I put in the league of Cillian Murphy and David Wenham. The kind who are rather low-key, until they pick a good role that really slaps-you-on-the-face surprises you. But he is definitely not the drop-dead gorgeous type. And I wish people would stop labelling him as a sex symbol. It is very creepy to me.

Now this is what a sex symbol should look like:


Putting the cover of Men's Fitness magazine on my blog. Now that is something I never thought I would be doing someday. The feeling is very peculiar.

But look at that! Sexy-or-your-money-back guarantee stamped all over!

And this:

Ooo, pasty!

I know it's not fair to compare him to the best body since Spartans walked the earth *Chandler-retarded-drooling-look*. I sincerely apologise for that. But the point is, he is just not Edward enough to me, and I really liked the books. They should have gotten Alexander SkarsgÄrd. He is everything that I imagined Edward to be.

Oh well, maybe someday I will watch the movies and change my mind.