Thursday, March 03, 2011

Like A Star

Just have to share this. This is one video that will make any girl go awww. Not just because he's cute. But because his nervousness is so apparent and his relief at having done well just strikes a chord.

So baby you don't have to let me go
내 모든걸 네게 바쳐 언제나 널
지켜주는 기사가 되어
영원토록 단 한 사람만 사랑하길 원해
I can do all for you
Cause you're the only one for me


Little Dude, 잘한다!

And I came across this remix version of 누난 너무 예뻐


Pretty good, no? There is also a rock version of the song. Check out korniceman3000's channel. They (?) do a bunch of remixes which are pretty awesome. Kinda addicted now. Very nice.

PS: I think their pants are too tight. And I WILL kill anyone who calls me a cradle robber wannabe. Sigh, how have I come to this. SHINHWA WHERE'S MY NEXT ALBUM!?