Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Randomites

I have a lot of pictures taken with my iPhone that are just sitting around being useless. So I decided to post them. It's okay if you don't find them interesting and/or funny at all, as if so, then you are a potato. I don't really care so much about a potato.


I do such things as part of my job, looks cool right? But I can tell you right now, IT IS NOT! Pain in the ass is what it is if what is it.


Hook on mango Yan Yan recently, so I went and bought like five boxes of 4-packs. That's 20 packs! Yummy!


World most expensive sweet potato which, honestly, really looks like 大便. Really black and solid 大便


Ey, not sure what's going on here. Another one of those brain-fart moments that I have.


Went for 拔罐 a couple of weeks ago. Hurt like a goddamn son of a bitch, I tell you. Almost wanted to die. But it's really good. Could feel the tension around my neck and upper back loosen quite a bit after the session. But still, it's crapfking painful!


Personal upkeep is very important. That's all I am willing to comment on this. Erhm.


Gingy: "不要管我! 让我躺死在这里! 不要理我!"

Poor Ging, I think he has really given up on life after two short months with me. See the mango Yan Yan? Like!


I usually do not advocate taking photos of strangers on the train. BUT THIS UNCLE IS SIMPLY ASKING FOR IT! His shirt was not buttoned properly and he kept 放半粒 for everyone to see. It's very disturbing. I am already angry enough on the morning commute, I DO NOT need to see other people's endowments. Especially when uncle can easily hit c-cup without even wearing a push-up bra. ARRGH!!! JEALOUS! But I am still humane, hence I decided to mosaic his face.

Now uncle, say thank you and FARKING BUTTON UP YOUR DAMN SHIRT!


Gingy playing hide-and-seek after getting over his suicidal tendencies.

And yup, I have a picture of SHINee in front of me at my desk, looking at it right now as we speak in fact. I usually just look at the picture and smile dreamily, before using a ruler to whack the picture because THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO BE SO CUTE!

Yes, strong indications of serious imbalances in this woman.

The. End.