Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Random Youtube Videos

I was all ready to do a long entry about SHINee's singing, but I am kinda sleepy and lazy now. Yawn! What a lethargic Wednesday. Weather is crazy. I want to eat banana!

Oh! I saw this on allkpop, so funny!



Wahahaha! TOP is crazy! ChoomTop and his sashimi dumpling! Is there even such a thing? Heh.

Anyway, this is probably old, but I also came across this on allkpop.


See see see? This is the EXACT REASON why I detest fandom cultures nowadays. They have no respect or basic courtesy for anyone, including the artists. Well done of Song Seunghyun to point her out, even though Korean artists are usually very polite in the public eye, and would probably just ignore the abuse. Seriously, all those crazy girls out there need to take some tranquilizers and keep their raging hormones in check.

A couple of instances come to mind.

Super Junior's accident when they were in Singapore? Hello deranged stalkers, are you happy now? Your idols could have died in a car crush, you know? Also, both Heechul and another SuJu member, I want to say Yesung(?), was hit by stuffs thrown onto the stage by fans. I hope those fans are happy too. They have done what a lot of other fans have no dice of boasting about. Hitting their idols and even drawing blood. Wow. Your parents must be so proud of you. I am not a fan, but really, it is so frustrating to see such news. And I feel even more embarrassed because it's happening right in my country.

Then there was Jonghyun's injury because of the insane mob in Indonesia last year. He was not able to fully participate in quite a few performances and TV appearances. So harsh! Like in one of the TV performances of Replay, all the boys just stood in a line and sang without any dancing. I was FUMING when I realised why can? I WANT TO SEE THEM DANCE! What's the point of watching SHINee perform if I cannot see them dance? Especially Jonghyun! I don't really know why, but I like watching him. He looks like a very groovy dinosaur. It appeals to my Barney side.

But really, really, REALLY? WHY DO THESE PEOPLE HAVE TO BEHAVE LIKE THAT? In all my years of being a fan, and let's face it, I really do have A LOT of idols, I have never ever done such extreme acts. The most I have done was gently, note gently arh, stalk some of the guys from Alegria, because well, they were REALLY easy targets. I seriously do not have any inkling why people can be so ridiculous. What is going on in their minds when they do such things?

And don't freaking get me started on those sahsaeng shits. They are just rubbish who do not deserve to be called fans at all. They have absolutely no right to be so intrusive towards anyone's lives. There are cockroaches who behave better than them.

Okay, I can rant on and on about this because I have had years of practice being annoyed and despising these people. Don't get me wrong, there are good fans out there who are well-mannered and stay within their boundaries. I have met many throughout the years. But it's really the nutjobs that give fandom a seriously bad name.