Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Don't Try To Change What Is Not Yours To Fix

I feel so exhausted.

I am generally one who is not very good with all those unspecific and complex rules of the "society", although I do try to just go with the norm and as I grow older, slowly start to simply accept even if I don't always understand what the hell is going on.

But I simply cannot stand it when I have to compromise my own sense of balance and peace of mind just so that someone else can feel better. Even if that person is deemed to be more superior in the whole scheme of social class distribution, which I think is rubbish anyway.

Social rules are made up by those who think that they are superior to control those who aren't.

I do not accept these rules.

I only care about myself and how I feel. Big surprise. If we don't play the same game, why should I go by your rules?

Just leave me the fuck alone and go play in your own pen.