Monday, September 05, 2011

Listen Up Because I Am Going To Say This Once

Have you ever scratched out your brain wondering over and over and over again.

"Why the fuck am I still single?"

Then you go on to think why people seemingly less attractive or less intelligent and have absolutely no redeeming points whatsoever are happily attached. Then you start getting the urge to strangle or slap these people when you see them happily canoodling their partners.

Here's the reason my friend. You are single because...

YOU ARE SO FREAKING BITTER!

And after a while, potential romantic interests begins to see this bitterness, and the actions as an effect of this bitterness. Some actions of which may be mistaken as the behaviour of a crazy person.

Now that I have open your eyes. Go fix your problem. Stop whining to me. I am single too, with lots of raging hormones. I do not have the capacity to mother your problems. Especially not on a fucking Monday.

Kthanxbai.