Thursday, October 27, 2011

Two Reasons Why True Blood Is BETTER Than Twilight

Reason #1 - Vamp vs. Vamp


Reason #2 - Were vs. Were


Need I say more?

Seriously, the True Blood guys make the Twilight guys look like weeping school yard boys. Who says younger is better? Of course I know the series and the movies are targeting totally different age groups, but still...

Joe Manganiello totally brought back my interest in True Blood. Thought he was kinda cute, although a little creepy, in How I Met Your Mother, but in True Blood, now that's what I am talking about. Sex appeal through and through. I am terribly sorry, Eric Northman, you are still very sexy, but I don't love you anymore. Everything just went downhill and further on down after you started moping after Sookie. Now even Bill Compton looks like he has more balls than you, although you still have the better haircut.

What is it with Sookie and her ability to reduce men into pudding? Tsk tsk tsk.