Thursday, March 08, 2012

Morning, Y U No Peaceful And Quiet?

I don't know why some people cannot just blardy hell mind their own business. Poking their stupid noses into everyone's business except their own. Don't know they simi daiji, tao nao pai. Don't act like a smarty pants when you don't know what the hell is going on please. It only makes you look like a damn fool. A DAMN FOOL!

Arggh! The day has not gotten off to a good start at all. Days like that I wish I had never gotten out of bed for even a cheese cracker. Kan pua annoying.

Never mind! Shall not let some pea brain nothingness of no importance get to me! I shall now go eat a yogurt mixed with some green tea powder and zen my ass off.

Ommm!!!

PS: I know who Dolly Parton is liao! It's that scary looking blond woman in the trailers for Joyful Noise! That movie that seems like a cheesy rip-off combo version of Glee and Step Up. But we all know I am going to watch it anyway. Sucker for those teenager feel-good movies with a musical theme. =|