Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Rodent Report #1

I have a serious problem that is causing me a lot of stress and sleep. A rat. Yes, just one damn fucking rodent and it's creating an uproar in my home.

It is eating everything and leaving substances that I don't even want to identify everywhere in my house.

The fucking piece of shit even ate my expensive croissant! The whole thing just disappeared! Who the hell does it think it is? Ratatouille? I am so mad that I don't even care that it is a breathing, living thing. I just want to snap it's fucking head off, and burn the body in a grand public ceremony to serve as a warning to all other critters that may be contemplating taking up in my house.

My house is not fucking free-for-all lodging centre just because we listen to Buddhist chants 24-7 and believe in being kind to all living things.

佛都有火!死老鼠,臭老鼠!Die!!!