Monday, February 27, 2012

So There Is A Situation...

Okay.

So I finished watching Bronson over the weekend. And I am still in shock over this scene...



There it is, his thing just... philandering around out in the open like nobody's business as if it does this for a living on a daily basis. From the exact moment I realised that it was out in the open, like REALLY out in the open clear as day and not just a quick camera work of a shadowy glimpse, I could not decide how to react.

The fact that I was watching the movie on a public bus not withstanding, it is the first time I ever saw the entire package of an actor who I like. I am not sure if I should be thrilled or scandalised about it. I am afterall, erhm, a lady.

A lady who had spent her life ogling over hunky actors, and thought that she had seen just about everything, who has now been stunned into silence.

Tom Hardy, you good.