Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

YAAY!!!

Before you think it's sad that I am wishing myself happy birthday, piss off and suck it. I think it's funny. Although I am not too happy about the mileage I am getting in the tank, I am trying to keep to my new resolve for this year.

To treat every negative, unpleasant thing that comes my way with a positive attitude. And wait for karma to spit it in the face. After all, no woe lasts forever. Eventually, everything will return to its rightful state.

Zen~~~

I hope I will have a good year in front of me. My wish for my birthday is for all my loved ones to be happy and healthy. For me to be in a stronger, better frame of mind every single day. AND FOR PEOPLE TO STOP SPELLING MY NAME MAUREEN!

It's MOReen.

Have a good MOReen day, everyone!