Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Route To Tattoo... Or Not

I am so obsessed with Kevin Cheng. He is so handsome.

Okay, now that I have gotten that off my chest, I would like to talk a little about something that I have mulling about rather often of late.

To ink or not to ink. If to ink, what to ink?

Not sure if this is something that all women even think about at one point of lives, much less everyone. So I don't really know who I can talk to about this. People who have tattoos will tell you it's no big deal, and that the only people who fusses over their tattoos are people without tattoos. And these people without tattoos are further broken down into two categories, the ones that are thinking about getting one and the ones that consider tattoos utter blasphemies and must not be partaken in under any circumstances.

I belong to the first category and I have long since came to the conclusion that it is really difficult to get much constructive advise on getting tattoos because Cat 1 will say "COOL! GO GET ONE!" while Cat 2 will say "NO! YOU WILL REGRET!" Somehow when people are so adamant that you will regret something, you just cannot help but feel trepidation at actually doing it, especially when people from Cat 1 are so enthuse about it which kinda makes you think if it is a good idea to rush into things.

I hate how my brain works.

Ooo! I just discovered a recent video feature about Kevin Cheng, gonna watch it.

Erm ok, long story short, I wanna get a tattoo but no constructive advise. Until I do, no tattoo.

The End.