Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year all you buggers!

It's officially 2012! And I am going to be 29! OMFG! *horror face*

And what am I doing in this first hour of the new year?

In no particular order:

i) Online shopping
ii) Watching Mad Men
iii) Doing laundry
iv) Eating chips and drinking coke
v) Youtubing
vi) Facebooking

Is a good start as any ey? Ain't gonna get any better than this. Although scratch the doing laundry part and we are golden. Sometimes I think my life is really no different from a student. Can I still tell people I am 21? =)

No special resolutions for the new year, just hope that all my family and friends will be happy, healthy and wealthy. And hopefully, I will be able to see some development in myself, both personally and professionally. More wisdom, more maturity! And be happy!

2012 ONWARD!