Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Today... Of All Days

After six years or so of, somewhat nonsensical, blogging, I don't know what to blog about.

Tsk tsk tsk.

Life needs to be more interesting. I need a longer trip. A long trip with lots of exploring and interesting new things to see, new people to meet.

Usually sullen and reticent around unfamiliar faces, I always turn into a cheery source of bright smiles and friendliness the moment I step onto a plane. Somewhat Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde-like.

I love this story. I have always been fascinated with stories that explores mankind's incessant need to seek triumphs over nature through, somewhat, unnatural means that usually result in conflicts between the very base blocks of human nature.

Good and Evil.

The mother of all grand historical events, the bread and butter of every riveting book, every money spewing blockbuster, and the spine that all religions are born from.

Good and Evil are the most everlasting symbols of balance around us. Neither good nor evil are singular standing, and the perpendicular existence of both is somehow closely intertwined with our survival.

*shrugs*

I have no idea how I come up with all those words man. It doesn't even make sense to me, reading back on it. Tsk.

I am watching Breaking Dawn tonight. More so for the fact that I am a fan of the books, rather than the movies.

Okay then. Looks about enough text to qualify as a blog post. So I stop.