Monday, November 14, 2011

A Dress Story

Another crazy speed diet begins for the week, in view of the impending gatecrashing festivities for Rachel aka Yoniko aka Yonisai aka Yoko aka Bulldog.

We have such imaginative nicknames.

Anyway, I have no illusions that a one-week diet can do any wonders. It's just a safety precaution so that I won't burst out of my bridesmaid dress made in February, worn once slightly more than two weeks ago.

Which was damn freaking tight.

I would really like to prevent my lady baubles from being exposed to the world. I am extremely conservative. Wardrobe malfunction of any size, shape or whatsoever is in no way acceptable for this old prude.

And below please see bridesmaid dress in question, which all members of Pinkies have. We are supposed to wear this in the day for all the Pinkies' weddings. It's something we decided to do so that we can save on the bridesmaid dresses and also eliminate the headache of what to find for so many girls to wear.

And also because we have this incessant need to standardise what we wear. How do you think we got stuck with the name Pink Army? We definitely did not come up with it ourselves, nor did we volunteered for it. We actually fought it nail, tooth and claw before we finally decided to embrace it.

Oh right, the dress.


See the fats just threatening to spill out of the dress? Seriously, I really need to be damn careful here. And yes, I am carrying a vase with the bride's bouquet in it.

And yes again, I do think I am kinda fetching here, hence the whole intention of posting this in the first place behind the somewhat false pretense of showing the dress.

I just think this is a fairly honest picture. I look kinda cute here, but my fats are not hidden by some camera trick.

And no, no one is allowed to make fat jokes about me, except for me, even though I explicitly called myself fat a lot of times in this post. I WILL bludgeon the next person who calls me fat. Jackass.