Friday, November 11, 2011

The Day Feels Like Ray LaMontagne...




Saw this comment in the second video, and it really strike a chord.

"I used to submerse myself in music - my life blood. I've wondered where that went."

So true. Music used to be everything to me. I was always telling people that music is my life. What happened? What happened? Apart from the fact that a lot of music are just rubbish noise nowadays, but I am sure there are still good music out there. I just lost that bone-deep yearning for it like when I was a kid.

I miss being a kid. I have said so in so many ways so often that I don't even feel that twinge of nostalgia anymore. It's as if missing what I used to be has become second nature that I don't realise it anymore.

I wonder what me from many years ago thinks of me from now. I wonder if she is proud of me. I wonder if I have let her down.

Young Moreen from many years ago, do you like old Moreen from now?