Friday, November 11, 2011

Avengers!


Gosh! I am so looking forward to this! Comic hero movies are always a favourite! Evans, Hemsworth, Downey Jr.! Potentially, my brain could melt during the movie. And is it just me, or is Chris Evans even bigger than he was in Captain America?! DAMN!

And have I mentioned that I am UTTERLY INSANELY JEALOUS OF SCARLETT JOHANSEN?

Yes I have. As I have declared on Jan 27th, 2010 at 9:21 PM and before that, Oct 27th, 2006 at 1.50 am, MAKE ME $#@%^@#*bleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleep* SCARLETT!!!

Why in the world is that woman so freaking lucky???!?!?!?!!! She always get to act with actors that I either love, admire, and/or ogle at (do not judge, all humans have the right of ogle)! Almost every one of them!

With my luck, she will probably soon star in a movie where she get to have wild, crazy sex with Joe Manganiello. If that happens, I may have to go bang wall.

But Avengers! YEAH!