Friday, October 27, 2006

Make Me Scarlett!

OMG!!! I was just bitching about how lucky Scarlett Johansson was the other day, after watching The Prestige. Reason being that she got to kiss Hugh Jackman (in no less than two movies) and Christian Bale in The Prestige. And now it looks like SHE'S REALLY ONE DAMN LUCKY GIRL BECAUSE SHE'S STARRING IN A MOVIE WITH ERIC BANA!!!

That's four of my favourite actors, including Colin Firth and that thing with Josh Hartnett. >_< How can any female be so lucky? On top of the fact that she's borned in New York, the city that I would most like to live in, and she has a twin brother! I WANT HER LIFE!!!

I am officially obsessed with her!

In other news, GOD LOVES IMDB!!! Hehheh, just updated myself with Bale and Bana's upcoming projects, and I cannot wait! Bale is in this remake movie, 3.10 to Yuma with Russell Crowe, and the plot really sounds like a winner. And Bana is in a historical movie with Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson who will be acting as sisters. I've always found the two of them rather similar, and apparently someone in Hollywood feels the same too.

Yippie! 2007 is looking up for me!