Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Prestige

Watched The Prestige earlier on, and I just have to blog about it before I go to sleep! BEST!!! Seriously, I love the movie! It's the best movie I've seen this year! Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman definitely did not disappoint!

I am still so thrilled by the movie. Probably gonna watch it a second time! Definitely going to get the DVD.

Hehheh, cannot decide who is the better actor, but I definitely know who I like better! *hums Batman theme* He's just so awesome!!! I definitely admire Hugh Jackman for his talent (who am I kidding, and because he's so damn hot!), but Christian Bale! I don't know why I am just so mesmerised by him. No matter what kind of character he portrays.

I can go on and on, but I won't.

And I just have to say this, I know Borden's greatest secret long before any of my friends. Not because I am smart or anything, but because I know my favourite actor's profile well enough to know.

People who have watched this movie should know what I am talking about. ^_^