Saturday, October 21, 2006

Sanulrim

Ever since watching Beating Hearts, and hearing one of their songs, I suddenly have this interest in this 70s Korean Rock band, Sanulrim (산울림). The band name have a variations of spellings, like Sanullim and SanWoolRim, but I like Sanulrim best.

I heard a couple of samplers online and I like them so much. I want to get their complilation album, BUT YESASIA DO NOT HAVE IT!!! Arrgh, my other option is buying from Annyong.com, but with the delivery charge, it's kind of costly. Comes up to almost 40 SGD. Not that I never bought a CD at this price before, but I am kinda saving up for something. ^_^

Anyway, in case anyone is interested, the band leader of the band, Kim Changwan acted in Beating Hearts, hence, I believe, they used one of the band's songs in the drama, hence sparking my interest.

I just love how everlasting music can be!!! 30 over years after a song was written, it still has the power to influence someone who wasn't even born at the time. Pretty amazing.