Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Make Me Scarlett!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I have stated before on Oct 27th, 2006 at 1.50 am, Scarlett Johansson is so damn lucky! And I am so freaking jealous of her!

In fact, I think I really hate her now. How can any woman be so blessed?

Not only had she been in movies with Eric Bana, Hugh Jackman AND Christian Bale (Ah Baaaaaaleeeee), AND WAS IN CLOSE PROXIMITY WITH ALL OF THEM, she is in Iron Man 2 with RDJ now too? That's like ALL of my favourite actors!!! Who had all, I feel the need to point out, been a superhero at one point or another of their careers.

On top of all these, she also gets to sleep with Ryan Reynolds on a regular basis??!!??

YOU! YOU LUCKY BITCH! You and all 5'4 of your pretty hair, gorgeous face and jaw-dropping body (did you see her boobs in He Is Just Not That Into You???). I HATE YOU.

And the kicker here is, she is actually a decent actress. A very good one in fact, who will have many years of accolades ahead of her. Not fluff and nonsense like most of the actresses her age.

I liked her since Girl With A Pearl Earring and personally preferred her to Natalie Portman in The Other Boleyn Girl (I know man, I watch such intelligent movies, don't I?). Although she don't always score the greatest scripts, like that Spirit movie that sounded like such a good idea but was kinda crappy, I think she usually does a pretty good job. Am I the only one who thinks she was the only interesting character in The Spirit?

And she is a year younger than me! Okay, now I hate her even more!!! Bugger!

In other news, I still love IMDB! It is still as awesome as the day I discovered it when I was but merely a budding youngling bumbling her way around the WWW. This was back in the days when people don't even know how to pronounce "Google", much less use it to "Wiki", also unpronounceable (huh?), anything.

Anywhoo, I love IMDB because thanks to it, I now know that I can expect to catch Iron Man the Second, and that damnluckybitchIhateyooousooomuch, in the cinemas around April or so!

Excellent!

And is it just me or did RDJ step up a notch in preparing himself for the role?

Let's compare. Here's a picture of Iron Man the first:


"If I frown just enough, they won't know that I don't know wtf I am supposed to do with this thing."

Not too bad, not too bad. Nice muscle definition. Adequate look of concentration too, not overly intense as if he had a tree trunk stuffed up his ass like some actors tend to do when they try to look serious. Good job there.

But come 2010...


"Eat your hearts out, bitches!!! I may look pasty compared to you green/hairy/black sonnafabs out there, but look at the grooves and ridges on my biceps! See how it ripples even when I am just turning a tiny wheel in a still picture that shouldn't even be depicting rippling of any sort? I AM THE MAN!" *muscle man pose 1, pose 2 and pose 3*

I think this is the most buffed I ever saw RDJ. He was so scrawny in Holmes! Not that he needed any of those, he's got more than enough personality and cred as it is. Also, I rather like the new beardstache. It looks rather jaunty and fun, doesn't it?

Again, not like he needed a jaunty and fun beardstache to make up for anything. Heh.